- Dog walks can either be as part of a small group (maximum 3 dogs), or on a One2One basis.
- Dog walking services can be provided as part of a regular routine, ad-hoc, or for one-off emergencies.
- I will collect your dog from your property and either walk within a safe environment in your local area, or transport your dog to a suitable walking site. At all times your dog’s safety is paramount.
- Upon return I will wipe down muddy paws, refresh water bowls and ensure your dog is settled before securing and leaving your property.
- Standard walks last for one hour with shorter walks available for older dogs, or those who may be recovering from injury.
- I offer text or email updates after each walk.
Monday – Friday
Group Walk: £12 per hour
Discounts available for second and third dogs from the same household.
One2One Walk: £14 per hour between 11am and 3.30pm, or £12 per hour before 11am or after 3.30pm
Senior Citizens: £10 per hour for a One2One dog walked before 11am or after 3.30pm.
If you book five days per week and you live within Framlingham you will receive a 10% loyalty discount.